Chorizo Cornbread Crumble Recipe
Thanksgiving may be over for 2021, but it is always fun to turn your leftover into something delicious! It’s time to save some money and use the cornbread, celery, corn, and onion you have leftover to make this scrumptious Chorizo Cornbread Stuffing! There are only a handful of ingredients and it comes out delicious! Are you ready for a yummy salad crumble? Are you looking for a delightful snack? Are you in the mood for some fancy post-Thanksgiving stuffing? Get ready to see what you’re making with your leftovers tomorrow!
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
Doing this will save you time later because the oven will be preheated when you get to it!
For this recipe you will need:
Prepping your ingredients ahead of time is a key way to make the process of cooking easier because it will already be done as you follow the recipe.
To start you should prep all of the ingredients.
Now that you are prepped and ready it is time to start putting it together!
- First, cook the chorizo on the stove by itself until it is cooked through.
- Make sure it is brown and turning into crispy bits of deliciousness!
- Second, take the chorizo out and put it in a bowl on the side for now.
- Keep the oil from the chorizo in the pan
- Third, pour the precut onion, celery, and carrot into the pan with the chorizo oil and cook them until they have softened.
- Fourth, pour the chorizo back into the pan with the onion, celery, and carrot mixture. Mix it all together and add salt/pepper to taste.
- Make sure the ingredients are all evenly mixed together so you get all the yummy flavors in every bite!
- Fifth, take the mixture off the heat and mix it in with the cornbread.
- Sixth, coat your sheetpan in oil.
- Seventh, spred the mixture out on the pan.
- Eighth, randomly drop the butter pieces spread out over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the oven on 375 for 45 mins and mix intermitently as it bakes until it is crispy and well-done!
Making delicious dishes such as this Chorizo Cornbread Recipe, are a great way to use things you have at home, with only a few extra ingredients to pick up. We are all looking for ways to enjoy the holiday season without breaking the bank and cooking is a great way to explore your food interests without blowing up your budget.
We have all been looking for new things to do at home rather than going out to eat all the time. It saves money, keeps you occupied while you are at home, and you get a yummy snack out of it! How can you go wrong?
Please let us know how your Chorizo Cornbread Crumble turns out when you make it! We would love to know how you liked it! You can also submit pictures with a review to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we may post your review on the site! We look forward to hearing from you!
Check out our newest recipes on our “Cooking On A Budget” page!
Please also like/subscribe and follow us on Facebook, YouTube & Instagram @debtblogger
Please also like/subscribe and follow us on Pinterest & Twitter @debtbloggerinfo!